Apply for 2023/2024 University of South Africa (UNISA) Internship Programme Application Form. We are delighted to inform the general public that 2023 UNISA Internship Programme Registration Form – register here.
Details for UNISA Internship Programme
- Unemployed South African Citizens, with no formal work experience and who have completed a UNISA qualification. (3 years National Diploma or Degree) which
- is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Interns who were previously appointed at UNISA or any other institution may not apply.
- Applicants are expected to complete the form on the Portal (Link indicated below),
- Applicants are advised to log in with mylife e-mail address to access the link https://forms.office.com/r/bgG0ALy1CU
- Both the position reference and your UNISA student number must be accurately indicated on the Portal
- Applications for multiple positions must be submitted individually
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old
- Applicants must be only UNISA Graduates
- Duration : 6 Months
- Assumption of duty : 1 August 2023
- Stipend : R5 000 (per month)
- Enquiries : Contact person aligned to the position
Available Positions for 2023/2024 UNISA Internship Programme
To view all the available positions for this UNISA Internship Programme, use this link.
Requirements for University of South Africa (UNISA) Internship Programme Application Form
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative, work in a team under constant supervision.
- The ability to prioritize, pay attention to detail and go the extra mile.
- Sense of commitment, responsibility, and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure, and under strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time Management
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- For Multimedia Center, it would be advantageous for a candidate to have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Package and Live video Streaming/
How to apply for UNISA Internship Programme Application Form 2023/2024
To apply please fill the online form from this link https://forms.office.com/r/bgG0ALy1CU and attach following documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship.
- Certified copies (Not more than 6 months old) of the following:
- Matric certificate
- South African Identity Book/Card