SASSA Grant Payment Dates in June 2022 has been released, here I will be discussing about latest update on South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Grant Payment in June 2022 for successful Beneficiaries. See more details under.
Are you among beneficiaries of South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Grants? This article will help you to know about Latest News Update about SASSA Grant Payment in June 2022.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a government entity responsible for distributing social grants to more than 16 million deserving South Africans. Operating since 2006, SASSA continues to pride itself as one of government’s flagship agencies aimed at mitigating the devastating impact of poverty and unemployment prevalent in our society. Through the distribution of various social grants SASSA aims at poverty elimination, promotion of social cohesion as well as contributing to economic development.
SASSA Grant Payment in June 2022
- OLDER PERSON’S GRANTS will be paid from Thursday, 02 June 2022. This includes any grants linked to these accounts.
- DISABILITY GRANTS will be paid from Friday, 03 June 2022 This includes any grants linked to these accounts.
- All other grants will be paid from Monday, 06 June 2022
- The R350 SRD Grant will now be paid under the Social Assistance Act, so everyone, including those who applied previously, should re-apply
- Those previously approved, will still receive their money even after re-applying
- Successful applicants will be paid from the month they applied
- Once available, collect the R350 at Pick ’n Pay, Boxer, Shoprite, Checkers, U-save, or Post Office
Applications can be made on https://srd.sassa.gov.za
Applicants will also be able to track the status of their applications using the online portal. Notifications of the outcome of their online application will be sent by sms or email.