Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program Application Forms for Healthcare Entrepreneurs are now open for interested and qualified applicants to apply and register online. We use this medium to inform all applicants about the ongoing 2021/2022 Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program Application Form. Register Online under:
This post is specifically on how to apply and register successfully about the 2021/2022 Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program Application Form and requirements involves.
Registration form link portal has been opened for those asking about the 2021/2022 Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program Application Form, form is only available for selected and suitable applicants. See more details under.
Brief about Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program
The Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program is a joint program between Kenya National Innovation Agency (KeNIA), Villgro Africa, ICChange and Kijenzi.
In line with KeNIA’s directive to accelerate disruptive innovation towards Kenya 2.0, these organizations are delighted to partner in a search for healthcare entrepreneurs with ideas, devices, technologies or software that have the potential to ensure affordable healthcare to all Kenyans. The program will culminate in a business pitching contest and award ceremony during Kenya Innovation Week in December 2021.
Benefits for Healthcare Entrepreneurs
- Funding: Initial investment funding of up to $5,000 and up to $455 worth of 3D printing services for selected entrepreneurs.
- Access to Networks: Access to development and investor networks from KeNIA, ICChange, Kijenzi and Villgro Africa.
- Investment Readiness: Receive mentorship and training for up to 5 weeks that will enable you to communicate effectively with potential partners and investors.
Eligibility for Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program
- The call is open to Kenyan citizens
- They should have skills to actualize their product or service.
Selection Preference for Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program
- A healthcare innovation with potential for development, impact and scale (30 points)
- A healthcare innovation with potential for commercial application (25 points)
- A cross functional team e.g. comprising a doctor, engineer and marketer (20 points)
- Aligns with user/customer’s focus (15 points)
- Technical proof of concept will be preferred over unproven ideas (10 points)
How to apply for Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program
Applicants must first log in to their user account on VC4A to access the full application. If you do not have a user account on VC4A, you will be asked to sign up and complete 3 onboarding questions before you can start with your application.
Check officialwebsite for more details: Kenya Healthcare Innovation
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Kenya Healthcare Innovation Program Application Forms
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.