Study in Italy: apply for 2022/2023 Italian Scholarships Application Form for International Students before registration form closing date. Start here. Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program Application Form is out – register here.
Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023 for International Students is ongoing, sponsored by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation –
Directorate-General for Public and Cultural Diplomacy, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries).
Requirements for Italian Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023
To access Italian Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023, applicants must be citizens, effectively living, in one of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
- Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Articles 1 and 2 who hold the academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) required to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario). Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1996.
- Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates must hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
How to apply for 2022/2023 Italian Scholarships Application Registration Form
Register, upload the following required documents
- Final transcripts of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree)
- English Language Certificate (B2-level within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Italian Language Certificate – proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory, but it will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
- Application essay video in English language – MAX 1 minute/10 Mbyte – for good quality, we suggest 1,5 Mbps bitrate – talk about yourself, why you want to be part of the Programme and your motivation to study and connect with Italy.
- Updated CV – Resume
Submit your application to be part of INVEST YOUR TALENT IN ITALY
Please note better:
- You can save your application and edit it later. When ready, submit it!
- Notifications to candidates will be sent by the end of June 2022
Available Scholarships in 2022