Here we will be discussing about how to apply for Palmpay Loan via online and get App install in your phone, how to register online will not be a problem after installing Palmpay Loan App. See requirements for a successful application.
PalmPay is one of these platforms. In Nigeria, a recognized financial platform that offers loans to individuals is called PalmPay.
An automatic lending platform called PalmPay focuses on giving credit to underserved Nigerians and those who are financially excluded throughout Africa. The PalmPay platform essentially gives loans to those in need.
Within five minutes of acceptance on this app, you can get an instant loan. Additionally, there is no requirement for papers or collateral before borrowing. This greatly streamlines and simplifies the borrowing procedure. You are qualified for a loan amount of $10,000 on our platform as a new borrower.
On PalmPay, you can apply for a fast loan of up to N200,000. The best aspect is that getting the loan doesn’t require any paperwork or collateral.
Requirements/Eligibility to Borrow a Loan from PalmPay
To borrow a loan from PalmPay, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen living in Nigeria
- Be at least 22 years old
- Have a functioning phone to download the PalmPay app
- Your credit score must be good and you must not have any pending loans to repay
- Have an active bank account with BV
How to create account/login get Loan from PlamPay
To borrow a loan from PlamPay, follow the steps below:
- Download the app on your phone
- Next, create an account by filling out your details on the registration form.
- Once your registration is successful, you will be able to see your dashboard.
- Go to your dashboard and click on “Loans”. You will see the amount you are eligible to borrow then you can go ahead to borrow it.
How to repay/payback PalmPay Loan
To repay your loan on PalmPay, follow the steps below:
- Open the PalmPay app on your phone and login into your account.
- Next, go to the dashboard and look for the “loan repayment” tab.
- Click on the tab and select your medium of repayment. You can choose either a Bank transfer or an ATM.
Apply for other loans