Fint Loan Application Form Portal and how to repay Fint Loan will be discussing here. Are you looking for Loan to boost your business? Have you heard about Fint Loan? Businesses can borrow up to N20 million, individuals can only borrow up to N20,000,000. See requirements and how to apply online.
About this loan:
Fint Loan is a distinctive financial product. The platform links lenders and borrowers. Investors register as lenders on the loan website, which connects them with borrowers in need of loans.
Fint loan services are available to both borrowers in need of money and investors looking to increase their capital by making loans to others.
How Fint Loan works
While businesses can borrow up to N20 million, individuals can only borrow up to N20,000,000. You can obtain a loan by convincing your business to sign up for a payday loan or by going through businesses that are partners with Fint Loans. First Registrars, Thrive Agric, Old Mutual, Farm Forte, Vetiva, and Paystack are a few of these partners.
At Fint Loan you determine your loan amount and repayment schedule with the Fint loan calculator. The amount you may repay each month is calculated once you select the sector that corresponds to you, the amount of credit you are taking, and the period.
Eligibility/Requirements for Fint Loan
Some of the requirements for Fint loans include
- You must be 21 and above
- Valid Nigerian bank account
- Bank Verification Number
- Account Statement
- Photocopy of a valid Nigerian identity card
Steps to apply for Fint Loan
Apply online here – https://www.fint.ng/
- Go to Fint’s website link and click on the “Borrow” tab.
- Some details will have to be available to create an account. These details include your name, date of birth, email address, employment status and organization to create an account.
- After inputting the information, you will see an estimate of the loan amount you can borrow.
- Accept terms and conditions as well as the interest rate on the loan.
- You are to pay some money for your profile verification and credit history check.
- Once it is successful, upload the necessary documents requested.
- When you are verified, your loan request will appear on the platform.
- Once an investor funds the application, the money will get to your account.
Best ways to repay Fint Loan
Your account information is stored in the system, so when the term expires, the loan will be automatically deducted from your account.
Next you will receive reminders prior to the scheduled date so you can repay the loan early.
Note better: If you fail to repay the loan, the platform may report you to a debt collection agency, which will attempt to recover the loan.