Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 – work with Federal Teachers Scheme in your state, apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Application Registration Form via online portal – www.fts.admission.cloud login portal.
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) and interested applicants should login to the recruitment portal www.fts.admissons.cloud and sign up.
If you wish to login to the fts.admission.clouds portal for Federal Teachers Scheme, this post will assist you further. Get started under.
Application Registration for the Federal Teachers Scheme will be done on FTS portal www.fts.admissions.cloud. Interested candidates are expected to visit the portal, sign up and submit their application.
Those who have required credentials, then you are eligible to begin your FTS registration on the portal.
Federal Teachers Scheme Jobs Recruitment Link Portal
Login to fts portal, simply visit www.fts.admissions.cloud and input your ID and password and you should be able to access the portal easily.
Requirements for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English, Mathematics, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division), ND, NCE or HND in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must be computer-literate and should be able to use basic computer software including Microsoft Office Packages and the internet.
- Willingness to change geographical location if the job requires.
How to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024
- Interested applicants should take note of the following points to successfully apply for the FTS recruitment scheme.
- Make sure to have all the required credentials.
- Scan and upload them to the FTS official website www.ubeconline.com or www.fts.admission.cloud login portal
- The shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted subsequently.