To apply for NDLEA Jobs Enlistment is a different thing but to pass NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Online Assessment Computer-Based Testing CBT is the most important step. See details under.
Everything is now set for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 online assessment test to start from 8th of May 2023 and the test is a Computer-Based Testing CBT for shortlisted candidates.
An online assessment test is a type of test that is administered on a computer, you can call it a computer based test CBT. This type of test can be taken from anywhere as long as you have access to a computer/smartphone and the internet.
Steps to help you pass the NDLEA Recruitment CBT Test
- Familiarize yourself with the testing environment: Before the test, take some time to familiarize yourself with the testing environment. This includes becoming familiar with the software interface, the keyboard shortcuts, and any other features that you will need to use during the test.
- Understand the test format: Make sure you understand the format of the test, including the number of questions, the timing, and the types of questions that will be asked. This will help you manage your time effectively during the test.
- Practice: Practice is key to success in any test, and CBT tests are no exception. Look for sample questions or practice tests that are similar to the actual test and practice using them.
- Manage your time: Time management is critical in CBT tests. Make sure you allocate enough time for each question and don’t spend too much time on any one question. If you get stuck on a question, move on to the next one and come back to it later if you have time.
- Read the instructions carefully: Make sure you read the instructions carefully before starting the test. This will help you understand what is expected of you and avoid any mistakes.
- Stay focused: Stay focused during the test and avoid distractions. Make sure you have a quiet and comfortable environment to take the test, and avoid using your phone or other electronic devices that can distract you.
- Review your answers: Once you have completed the test, review your answers carefully. Make sure you have answered all the questions and check for any errors or mistakes.
To start your test, Go to the NDLEA Test Portal Login via http://cbtservices.online
Apply also for: