Study in Germany; Download DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 – started under. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 Programme Courses. Get started!
About the programme
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Requirements/Eligibility for DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24.
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2024/25.
12 to 42 months (dependent on study programme)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 934 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How to apply for 2024/2025 DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship
To get started, visit Official website
You might be interested on;