World Bank Group Young Professional Program Application Form is out register here. We are glad to inform about the 2020 World Bank Group Young Professional Program (YPP) for Technical and Managerial Role apply below.
2020 YPP is a unique opportunity for young professionals who have both a passion for international development/finance and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles across the World Bank Group.
Application Form Requirements for World Bank Group Young Professional Program
- Born on or after October 1, 1988
- Master’s or doctoral degree*
- Specialization in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level**
- Fluency in English
- The Banks Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
- Complete a relevant graduate degree by June 30, 2020 or a PhD before September 2021.
- Complete a relevant graduate degree (ex: Master of Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Science, and Engineering) before September 2021.
How to apply for World Bank Group Young Professional Program
- Academic Transcripts*
- 2 Short Essays
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates only)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations**
*Transcripts should display an expected graduation date, if currently enrolled.
**Recommendations will be requested via email during the eligibility screening stage.
Application Form Closing date/deadline
Applications for the inaugural WBG YPP cohort will open from June 1 – June 30 for all profiles and will reopen from August 17 – September 21 for IFC and MIGA profiles only.
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
To get more information about this, click on allow PushEngage Notification
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on
Subscribe to our Channel for Free click here