Work as a Lecturer at Wigwe University Rivers State Nigeria. Apply for ongoing Wigwe University Lecturing Jobs Vacancies 2023/2024 via online before application form deadline. Get started under.
About the University
Wigwe University is a University built on the vision of a shared future. We have a Vision to ignite Africa’s potential for prosperity, nurture thoughtful fearless leaders, and become the leading university in Africa.
Available Jobs Vacancies at Wigwe University 2023/2024
- Professor (Sciences & Computing)
- Associate Professor (Reader) – Sciences & Computing
- Senior Lecturer (Sciences & Computing)
- Lecturer I (Sciences & Computing)
- Lecturer II (Sciences & Computing)
- Lecturer II (Arts)
- Lecturer I (Arts)
- Senior Lecturer (Arts)
- Associate Professor (Reader) – Arts
- Professor (Arts)
- Professor (Engineering)
- Associate Professor (Reader) – Engineering
- Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
- Lecturer I (Engineering)
- Lecturer II (Engineering)
- Lecturer II (Management and Social Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Management and Social Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Management and Social Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Reader) – Management and Social Sciences
- Professor (Management and Social Sciences)
- Teach undergraduate courses in any of the above disciplines based on departmental needs and expertise.
- Develop and deliver engaging lectures, seminars, and workshops that promote active learning and critical thinking.
- Conduct research and scholarly activities in any of the above disciplines to contribute to the field’s knowledge base and enhance the university’s reputation.
- Supervise and mentor students in their research projects, theses, and dissertations.
- Participate in departmental and university service activities, including committee work and academic advising.
- Stay updated with current trends and advancements in any of the above disciplines to enhance teaching and research methodologies.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of curriculum and course materials
Jobs Qualifications for Wigwe University Lecturing Jobs Vacancies 2023/2024
- Ph.D. Degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification, full time, relevant teaching, entrepreneurial and research experience
- Proven teaching experience at the undergraduate level.
- Strong research record demonstrated by publications in reputable journals or other scholarly outlets.
- Expertise in any of the advertised areas and the ability to teach a range of courses within the discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to a collegial academic environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to student success and enhancing the learning experience.
- Knowledge of current pedagogical practices and ability to implement innovative teaching methodologies.
How to apply for Wigwe University Lecturing Jobs Vacancies 2023/2024
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Code of the College they are applying to as the subject of the email.
Applications should include the following:
- Cover Letter expressing interest in the position and summarizing teaching and research experience.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including a list of publications and presentations.
- Statement of teaching philosophy outlining teaching strategies and approaches.
- Statement of research interests and future research plans.
- Copies of relevant academic transcripts.
- Contact information for three professional references.