Apply for 2023/2024 United States Agency for International Development – USAID Power Woman Solar Installation Training via online. Here we will be talking about the USAID/Power Woman Solar Installation Training 2023/2024 and how to apply online.
Power Africa is a U.S. government led partnership that brings together the collective resources of over 200 public and private sector partners to double access to electricity in sub-Saharan Africa.
Elevate: Women’s Solar Installation Certification Course (WSICC) is a three week training that provides technical/vocational skills for participants to acquire technical skills, sit for the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) Solar Photovoltaic Installation Certification examination and also participate in Training of Trainers for sustainable transfer of knowledge within marginalized communities.
Qualifications for Elevate: Women’s Solar Installation Certification Course (WSICC) – Application Form
- Minimum educational qualification: Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE).
- Possess the ability to understand, read, speak, and write basic English Language.
- Possess the ability to solve basic arithmetic (Science/Engineering background or experience is an added advantage but not compulsory).
- Basic computer skills/literacy to take computer-based examinations.
Who can apply for USAID/Power Woman Solar Installation Training?
To apply to this course, you must be:
- A Nigerian woman who is available to attend a three-week (Monday to Friday) training in Lagos from 06 November to 24 November 2023. 9am to 4pm daily.
- 18 years and above
- Employed or self-employed in the energy sector OR unemployed and interested in entering the energy sector.
How to apply for USAID Power Woman Solar Installation Training 2023/2024
Applicants Interested in learning and implementing new technical skills within the clean energy sector should APPLY HERE
Location: Lagos Nigeria.