USA Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV-2024) Lottery: Apply for United States Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV-2024) Lottery, Live and Work in United States of America. For Fiscal Year 2024, up to 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will is available for Shortlisted Candidates across eligible Countries.
US DV- 2024 Lottery Registration Form is totally free, there is no cost to register for the DV program. Apply before closing date.
Requirements for USA Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV-2024) Lottery Registration Form
- Applicants who are selected in the program (selectees) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a DV. The Department of State determines selectees through a randomized computer drawing.
- The Department of State distributes diversity visas among six geographic regions, and no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
Below are Countries not eligible to apply
- For DV-2024, natives of the following countries and areas are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
- Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (including Hong Kong SAR), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, Venezuela, and Vietnam. Natives of Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible.
Eligibility for USA Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV-2024) Lottery
At least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary
• two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to
perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
- If you are not a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s
- Country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
How to register for USA Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery 2024
To apply online, follow this link – dvprogram.state.gov
Closing Date for US DV-2024 Program
The deadline is on 8 November, 2022.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022