Finally, Uniport 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form is check here. We are glad to inform you that 2020/2021 University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Form is out for first/second choice register here.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Registration will commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020 and close on Friday, 28thAugust, 2020
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with RemitaPlatform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Schedule for the 2020 Uniport Post-Utme Screening Exercise
Please note the followings;
Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28THAUGUST, 2020.
Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21stAugust, 2020.
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here