Work with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as National Programme Officer – Corruption Risk Mitigation (UDODC). We are delighted to inform you about the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Jobs Recruitment 2023 for National Programme Officer – apply here.
Job Title: National Programme Officer – Corruption Risk Mitigation (UNODC)
Job Identification: 11474
Job Schedule: Full Time
Contract Duration: 1 Year with the possibility of extension
Vacancy Type: Service Contract Holders
Practice Area: Governance
Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
Requirements for UNDP Jobs Recruitment 2023 for National Programme Officer
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Law, Criminal Justice, International Relations, or other relevant Human, Social or Political area, or a first level university degree with additional 02 years cognate experience, is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible professional experience in project/programme management or administration, preferably within the area of rule of law, anti-corruption, governance or a related field, at the national, regional or international level, is required.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to national counterparts for preventing and/or fighting corruption is desirable.
- Experience in supporting interventions targeted at combating crimes that affect the environment is desirable.
- Working experience within the United Nations system or similar international organization is an added advantage.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
How to apply for 2023/2024 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You might be interested on;