Uniport School Fees (charges) Payment fresh and returning Students can now be made through Remita whether you want to pay via online or Bank branch is mandatory that you pay through Uniport School Fees Remita Payment via Ecampus portal HERE
To create your remita successfully, Step below will assist you.
- Log on to your university of Port Harcourt ecampus portal via with your username and password (your name dot your surname)
- At your dashboard Click on account
- Then click on Pin shop
- You will be redirected to page where select a payment section
- Next Payment Session- select the academic session you want to pay for
- What are you paying for – select school charges
- Please select from the list- school charges again
- Fill your – Email address and phone number
- Immediately your details will pop up
- Click on pay with Remita
- Once a confirmation page will appear
- Continue by Clicking on the remita icon and wait for 5 seconds
- You will be redirected to the remita payment page where you will have to select if you are paying through the bank/any bank branch or with your card.
- Next choose anyone and click on submit
- Print the payment invoice out if paying through bank and take it to any bank to pay the school fees.
- Once you make the payment, Login to your ecampus portal again to print the school fees payment
- If you choose to pay with your card online, you will be redirected and the amount will be deducted from your account
- Payment will be processed and you will be ask to print out the receipt
How to avoid CoronaVirus
Steps to Pay Uniport School Fees with Internet Banking
The steps listed here will help you pay successfully for the above opperation
- With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. Most Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that allows users to make transfer just on the go. Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
- On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment
Uniport School Fees Remita Payment – with Mastercard or Visa
You can also pay using your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa.
Note that after all payment you are login to your ecampus portal and print your school charges payment details.
For assist on how to go about the above description, drop a comments below. Thanks.