The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment Application Form Portal is still opened. In this post I will display how to register successfully in any of UNDP Recruitment Vacancies and how to create account for a simple registration.
To apply successfully, interested applicants must first register in UNDP’s eRecruit system. After registration is complete, a personal account is created for future access.
How to create UNDP Recruitment Account online
- First click on the link on new Registration
- Enter new user name (e-mail) and password
- Click the Register button
Please note the followings;
- At least 8 characters long
- Including at least one digit 0-9
- Including at least one special character (ie: !@#$%^&*)
UNDP Recruitment Application Form Processing
- To begin the application process, click on the Job Title.
- Next review the details displayed in the Job Description.
- To start the application process for a particular job posting, click the Apply Now Button
- Then select I Agree in order to accept the terms and conditions listed.
- Finally click the Continue button.
The Personal Information section contains applicant profile information relating to Login, Employee, Name, Address, Personal, Nationality, e-Mail and Phone details. Any changes made to the Personal Information section are automatically updated on all past, present and future applications.
- Minimum requirements in UNDP are defined for each job description and include (but not limited to)
- Language skills
- Minimum years of experience and Education requirements; Applicants must complete the job requirements section in order to determine eligibility when applying to a job posting.
UNDP Recruitment Application Registration Form Link Portal
Do you wish to apply for careers Opportunities at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)? Use this link to apply for a Job.
Please note better
- That after an application has been submitted, applicants are able to revise any details included in the Personal Profile sections at any time and up to the closing date of the job posting. Applicants can also view and monitor the status of an existing application.
- After successfully submitting an application for a job posting, an automatic e-mail confirmation is sent to the applicant.
- An application can only be updated when the recruitment status of the job posting is shown as open.
- If requested during the recruitment process, additional attachments can be added in the My Career Tools section in the Careers homepage.