Tax Identification Number Registration via tin.jtb.gov.ng is ongoing register now to obtain your Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Nigeria where ever you are. This post will help you with the registration Form portal for TIN number in Nigeria. Read more under.
At the end of this article you will understand fully the meaning of Tax Identification Number and why as a Nigerian to obtain it.
What is Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Nigeria?
Tax Identification Number is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of Tax remittance. The TIN number is prepared by the tax office and issued to individuals or registered business/ incorporated companies for proper identification and verification.
Reasons why you should register for TIN
As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered tax payer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number.
Note better that the registration to obtain your TIN is absolutely Free Of Charge. except you employ a third party to do it on your behalf or you have incurred any tax penalty based on the time frame given according to the Law to obtain your TIN.
Requirements for Tax Identification Number Registration Form
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) or National Identity Number (NIN)
- Individual can register for Tax Identification Number by submitting their request online via https://tin.jtb.gov.ng
- Make sure you fill all necessary information required on online form
How to apply/register for Tax Identification Number in Nigeria tin.jtb.gov.ng
Register through https://tin.jtb.gov.ng
- Check out the TIN Verification Portal
- Next access tin registration system
- Complete your registration
- After your Completion of Registration with the tax office, the entity or individual is issued a TIN
With your TIN Number you can apply for Survival Fund
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here