Survival Fund Registration Form Link Portal for payroll support 2020 is now opened register here. Do you wish to know about the 2020 Federal Government MSMEs Survival Fund? Application Portal is now live till October 15. Download Registration Form here.
This post will help you to know more about the program and how to register/apply online successfully will be showcase here also Link Portal for a successful registration will be displaced below.
Please try and register before the closing date.
Survival fund includes payroll support for three months, and guaranteed off take scheme among others, all under the National Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP).
Who can apply for Survival Fund?
Survival Fund is opened to every Nigerians owns a MSMEs
Eligibility/Requirements for Survival Fund
For employers of MSMEs
- All the beneficiaries companies must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must have staff capacity of not less than 3 persons,
- All the eligible enterprises must be owned by a Nigerian and located in Nigeria.
- Must have BVN.
Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
Survival Fund Registration Form Link Portal
The Link Portal for Registration is www.survivalfund.ng
Survival Fund Registration Closing date
All registration will continue till Thursday 15 October, 2020.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Survival Fund Application Form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here