Steps to participate for 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program start you registration here. Are you interested applying for 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program, opportunity is here for you. See more details here.
Currently, the 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program Application Form is out download here. Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates who wish participates for 2020 African Development Bank Group (AfDB). At the end of this article you will know how to apply/participate successfully for AfDB Internship Program.
The aims of this program is to Provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank and Provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.
Job Responsibilities for 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program successful Beneficiaries
The fields of study from which interns are selected must be within the job families of the Bank, particularly Economics, Agriculture, Private Sector Development, Human Capital Development (Education and Health), Environment, Finance, Infrastructure Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Communications, Law, Internal Audit, Budget, Governance or any other field of study that the Bank may deem relevant to its operations.
Special consideration shall be given to students who are working on projects that have a direct bearing on the mission of the Bank.
Internships shall be performed either at the Bank’s headquarters in Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire) or in any one of the Bank’s field offices or Regional Centres.
Duration of 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program
- The Session 1 of the 2020 Internship Program will run from February 2020 through June 2020.
- Internships shall be granted to each candidate for a period not less than three (3) months and not more than six (6) months. The internship is authorized only once for any candidate.
- Interns shall be responsible for their air travel (where applicable) to and from the Bank’s location as well as their upkeep.
- Interns shall be responsible for their medical insurance coverage and for obtaining entry and residence visas in the host country of the Bank.
- Eligible Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend.
Selection Criteria for 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program
- Students aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years, and currently enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above-mentioned Degree.
- Citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
How to participate for 2020 African Development Bank Group Internship Program
To apply for this position, you need to be national of one of AfDB member countries.
The Bank will run two (2) internship sessions during the year 2020. This announcement is for session 1, which will run from February through June 2020. The announcement for session 2 will be made in April 2020 and the session 2 will run from June through December 2020.
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct: HRDirect@AFDB.ORG
Please note better:
Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for interview will be contacted. Only online applications submitted with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of the required degrees will be considered. The President, AfDB, reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level. The African Development Bank is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.