Federal Government Bursary Awards for Education Students Link Portal is now open for interested and qualified candidates across Federation – see how to register online. Education Students in Nigeria can smile again as Federal Government has established Bursary Awards for Education Students. Read more under.
Registration Link Portal is now open for interested students to apply and register for ongoing Federal Government Scholarship Bursary Awards for Education Students in Nigeria. Steps below will help you further.
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Federal Government Scholarship Bursary Awards for Education Students in Nigeria, towards the end of this article I will provides links to apply and requirements needed.
Federal Government Scholarship Bursary Awards Applications for the Nigerian Students studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and University is ongoing for interested and qualified applicants.
Federal Government hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
We use this medium to inform you that that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Eligibility Criteria for 2022/2023 Federal Government Bursary Awards for Education Students
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities
- Applicants must be full-time students.
How to apply online for Federal Government Bursary Awards for Education Students
Complete form online at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card
Please note the followings:
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022