With just N3,380 you can become part owner of MTN Nigeria Communication Telecom Company. This article is a guide on how to register/buy MTN Nigeria Communication Shares via primaryofferng.com portal. Get started.
MTN Nigeria Ordinary Share
Register now to buy MTN Nigeria Ordinary Share, opportunity is here for you to apply and register through online, don’t miss this golden opportunity.
MTN Nigeria Communications (MTN Nigeria) Plc has open application list portal for its public offering of 575 million ordinary shares to the general retail investing public at a price of N169 per share. MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTNN) of its initial public offering to retail investors announces, Nigerians are rushing to get a piece of the action.
The Offer includes a bonus of one free share for every twenty shares purchased, up to a total of 250 free shares per
How to register/buy MTN Share
To be part of this, interested investors should ensure that they complete and submit applications through any of the following channels.
Get started with PrimaryOffer: To register online for shares via PrimaryOffer, investors need to:
- Visit the PrimaryOffer Application Form websitevia www.primaryofferng.com
- Next, Download the PrimaryOffer app which is available For free From the App Store for IOS and Google Play Store.
Receiving Agents: To apply for shares through the Receiving Agents, investors need to:
Complete an application form.
- Submit the completed application Form and evidence of payment to a Receiving Agent.
- You can also call the Customer Support Centre — 070046837862452 or O80MTNOFFER (0806 866 3337) for enquiries.
- To carry out above step, BVN is required to register on PrimaryOffer, and investors will need to have a CSCS account number to complete the transaction
If you do not have a CSCS account, your stockbroker can assist in setting one up for you before completing your application. A CSCS account can also be created for you as part of the application process on PrimaryOffer.
If you still confused, visit MTN Nigeria website for more information on how to buy the share.
Registration Closing Date for MTN Nigeria Communication Shares via primaryofferng.com
MTN Retail offer period ends on December 14, 2021. Minimum subscription is 20 shares and thereafter in multiples of 20 shares.
Please don’t miss out the following CBN Loans by Federal Government of Nigeria