Apply for 2023 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2023 for Senior Project Planning Engineer – register here. We are glad to inform you about ongoing Senior Project Planning Engineer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).
Available Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Job Title: Senior Project Planning Engineer
- Job Requisition ID: R126105
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Family Group: Projects
- Worker Type: Regular
- Business unit: Projects and Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
What’s the role?
- To contribute to delivery and maintenance of standard, consistent and realistic project plans reflecting the assessed risk parameters for each project.
- Develop plans required for the management and engineering of assigned projects compliant with agreed business and technical objectives, within schedule and budget, whilst ensuring quality, safe installation, and operation as well as performance to agreed requirements.
- Evaluate and control project plans and perform schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling activities.
- Ensure competitive schedule deliveries via latest benchmarking internally within Shell and externally through IPA, Performance Forum, Woodmac and other benchmarking tools and forums.
Requirements for SPDC Jobs Opportunity 2023 for Senior Project Planning Engineer
What we need from you?
- Must have a Project Services Planning Level 1 or equivalent
- Must have at least 8 years of industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a project planning role is a must
- Must have been responsible for the preparation and maintenance of schedules for elements of project scope or a portfolio of early-phase prospects
- Assessment for Leadership Development is expected to be at the level of Individual Performers
- Experience in an Oil and Gas industry is a must.
Method of Application for Senior Project Planning Engineer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online