Link to apply/register for 2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme for Young South Africans is opened for interested and qualified applicants. See steps on how to apply online successfully.
Are you looking for 2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme Application Form Link Portal? Do you wish to apply cum register for ongoing 2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme Application Form? Portal is now live for fresh application via online.
About – The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
The never-ending pursuit of meticulously crafting our clients’ futures. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. It’s what makes us Wealthsmiths™.
The Sanlam Retail Affluent (SRA) Actuarial team is driven by a vision to provide expert actuarial, business and risk management solutions to enable businesses to achieve their strategic objectives.
Requirements/Qualifications for 2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme
South African citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Must qualify for exemptions of at least six (6) Actuarial examinations by the time you graduate.
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills are non-negotiable
- Strong analytical ability and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Actuarial Problem SolvingIssues managementAttention to detail and accuracy
- Self-development – Contributing independently
Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
Nimble learning – Contributing independentlyTech savvy – Contributing independently
How to apply/register for 2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme Application Form
Latest Scholarships to apply Online