Apply for ongoing 2023/2024 Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board (RSSSSB) Jobs Recruitment across 23 Local Government Areas. See requirements and how to apply online successfully. Get started under.
Are you interested working with Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board (RSSSSB) in your Local Government Area? Do you has what it takes to apply and register for online application for RSSSSB Jobs Registration Opportunity.
In pursuant to the approval by His Excellency Executive Governor of Rivers State Chief Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike CON,GSSRS,POS Africa, Life Bencher, for employment into the Rivers State Civil Service.
Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board (RSSSSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in the Senior Secondary Schools in Rivers State.
Requirements/Qualifications for Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board (RSSSSB) Jobs Application Form
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 50 years old at the time of this application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and the internet.
- Candidates shall possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education: – B.Ed, B.A (Ed), B.Sc (Ed), B.Tech (Ed), or PGDE and M.Ed.
- A teaching license certified by the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity in written and spoken communication in English.
Recruitment of candidates shall be through computer based test and interview to determine competence in pedagogical, psychosocial and organizational skills.
How to apply for RSSSSB Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates shall apply online via the Board’s official portal https://rssssb.org/with the following attachments:
- 1. Application letter, typewritten and signed by the applicant.
- 2. Recent coloured passport photograph (not older than six (6) months) on a white background.
- 3. Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently sworn age declarations are liable to be rejected).
- 4. ALL educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE), and Senior School Certificates to the highest degree attained by candidat
- 5. Professional licenses and certificates e. TRCN etc.
- 6. Local Government Identification Certificat
- 7. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate where applicabl
- 8. Detailed curriculum Vitae with names, designations, telephone numbers and email addresses of two referees.
- 9. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted via email.
Apply also for: