To make Remita Payment and Sign in/Sign up/Login is very simple and easy only if you follow the procedures. This post is a guide for those who wish to make Remita Payment like pay biller, buy WAEC PIN, buy Electricity token, setup standing order, make FGN payments and State TSA, pay an invoice and resend receive or invoice.
Remita Payment Registration
Remita is a comprehensive payment solution for anyone and everyone in Africa.
Whether you intend to use Remita for personal or business purposes, this multi-device platform lets you view all your bank balances – from different banks – on a single screen, easily transfer money to one or more beneficiaries, pay bills, view detailed transaction reports on-the-go, and much more.
Remita also allows businesses to conveniently receive payments from customers in a faster manner, through nine different channels, including the Remita Mobile App and Website, Internet Banking, Point of Sales (PoS) Terminals, Debit/Credit Cards, Merchant’s Website, Bank Branches, Mobile Wallets and Standing Order/Direct Debit.
Fast emerging as Africa’s preferred payment platform, Remita is chosen by millions of people and thousands of organisations. It is the default payment gateway that facilitates the Federal Government of Nigeria’s Treasury Single Account (TSA), the largest and most impactful of its kind in Africa.
Remita launched in 2005 and is fully developed in Lagos Nigeria.
How to register/Login to make Remita Payment
Register with Remita via https://login.remita.net/remita/registration/signup.spa
- Please enter your details
- Fill your email address, phone number and full name
- Mention what the registration is for
How to download Remita Payment Mobile APP
Download Remita Payment Mobile APP via https://www.remita.net/mobileapp/
From one fast, secure and easy-to-use mobile app, you can make purchases, schedule payments, manage your money, and much more.
With the Remita Mobile APP pay biller, buy WAEC PIN, buy Electricity token, setup standing order, pay FGN and State TSA, pay an invoice and resend receive or invoice.
With Remita Mobile APP you can do the following:
- Transfer money to one or multiple friends, family members or service providers easily.
- Viewing all your accounts, from different banks, on one screen
- Easily access and centrally manage your account balances with our multi-bank balance feature
- With our multi-layered security features such as fingerprint authentication, OTP verification, and your Personal Security Number (PSN),
- Buy Airtime & Data, Snap/Tap to pay quickly, Toggle between your personal & corporate profile
- View & show receipts on the go
- Pay RRR Invoices and more.
Whether it’s for a wedding, ‘aso-ebi’ contribution, services rendered, pocket-money or even splitting a bill, Remita e-invoices can easily be generated, sent and paid quickly