Apply for 2024 Pan South African Langauge Board Internship Programme. We are glad to inform you that Pan South African Langauge Board Internship Programme 202 Application Form is open – apply online here.
Duration: Twelve (12) months
- R6,174.96 per month for the relevant National Diploma
- R9,378.33 per month for the relevant Bachelors Degree
- R11,148.81 per month for the relevant Masters Degree
- R13,915.12 per month for the relevant Doctorate Degree
The Pan South African Language Board invites graduates who seek practical work experience and are interested in a public service career to apply for an internship (occupationally-based work experience opportunity) in the occupations mentioned below for twelve (12) months. The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department or institution. PanSALB aims to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates through the internship programme.
Requirements for 2024 Pan South African Langauge Board Internship Programme
- Only a minimum of three (3) years (NQF 6 aligned) qualification and above in the relevant fields of study will be
- Applicants who do not meet this requirement should NOT apply.
- The applicant should have already obtained the qualification as the appointment of successful applicants will be
based on the qualification(s) the applicant is already in possession of.
- Successful applicants must be willing to arrange their accommodation and transportation.
- All appointments are subject to pre-employment screening.
How to apply for 2024 Pan South African Langauge Board Internship Programme
Download Application Form.