We use this opportunity to inform you that Owensboro Health is recruiting for Healthcare Pathways Specialist at Owensboro KY, USA – apply here.
- Location: Owensboro, KY
- Facility: Owensboro Health System
- Department: Innovation Center
- Schedule – shift: Full-time – Days, Work Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM, FTE: 1.0 (80 hrs biweekly)
Acts as a liaison between secondary educational institutions, adult learners, the post-secondary partners providing education to their respective students and the Innovation Center at Owensboro Health. This role will be responsible for a specific area within our 16-county footprint.
Successful applicants Responsibilities
- Maintains the relationships with high schools in 16 counties and ensures they are connected to their respective higher-ed institutions which provide their dual-credit courses.
- Participates in recruitment activities and events, including developing and coordinating recruitment initiatives.
- Attends career days, info sessions, etc. of the schools in their area of service.
- Acts as the point of contact for the school systems in assigned service area to plan for any field trips, educational sessions, etc. which utilize any of the Innovation Center tools and the physical center itself.
- Ensures the schedule of what resources of the Innovation Center they request are handled.
- Engages prospective students for interest in the health sciences pathways.
- Ensures adult learners in each community are engaged with ample educational opportunities.
- Acts as a community liaison within service area communities including, but not limited to, local governments, chambers of commerce, area technology centers, career centers, etc.
Requirements/Qualifications for Owensboro Health Jobs Vacancies for Healthcare Pathways Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration required upon hire OR
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources required upon hire OR
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Organizational Development required upon hire OR
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field required upon hire
- A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- No experience required
- Driver – Valid driver’s license and 21 years of age required upon hire
Skills and Attributes
- Requires critical thinking skills and decisive judgment.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Needed Physical Demands
- Standing: Occasionally
- Walking: Occasionally
- Sitting: Frequently
- Lifting 0-25 lbs: Rarely
- Lifting 25-75 lbs: Never
- Lifting over 75 lbs: Never
- Carrying 0-25 lbs: Rarely
- Carrying 25-75 lbs: Never
- Carrying over 75 lbs: Never
- Pushing/Pulling 0-25 lbs: Rarely
- Pushing/Pulling 25-75 lbs: Never
- Pushing/Pulling over 75 lbs: Never
- Climbing: Rarely
- Bending/Stooping: Rarely
- Kneeling: Rarely
- Crouching/Crawling: Rarely
- Reaching: Occasionally
- Talking: Frequently
- Hearing: Occasionally
- Repetitive Foot/Leg Movements: Never
- Repetitive Hand/Arm Movements: Frequently
- Keyboard Data Entry: Frequently
- Running: Never
- Vision: Depth Perception: Frequently
- Vision: Distinguish Color: Frequently
- Vision: Seeing Far: Frequently
- Vision: Seeing Near: Frequently
How to apply/register for Owensboro Health Jobs Vacancies for Healthcare Pathways Specialist