MEA India is recruiting, apply before deadline date. We use this medium to inform Indian citizens about the ongoing India Ministry of External Affairs Jobs Vacancies 2023/2024 for Deputy Passport Officers in Central Passport Organization on deputation basis. Start your work here.
Government of India Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment for Deputy Passport Officers in Central Passport Organization on deputation basis is ongoing, apply online here.
Here we will discuss about the selection criteria for India Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Jobs Vacancies, how to apply and requirements involves.
Recruitment Process for MEA India Jobs Opportunities 2023/2024
- Written Test, Interview, Skill Test, Medical Test, Practical Test, etc. are all components of the MEA Selection Process, will be carrying out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The MEA Officials’ respective educational requirements and eligibility requirements must be met by candidates. Each position’s selection rounds will be different. Merit and work experience may even be taken into consideration by MEA officials for some positions.
Guidelines to apply for India Ministry of External Affairs Jobs Vacancies 2023/2024
- First of all, visit to the Official Site mea.gov.in
- You can find the MEA Recruitment/Careers/Job Opportunities Section, which seems like in the above image.
- Find the notification of MEA for the above-said posts, and click on the advertisement.
- Go through the MEA official advertisement before applying for a job.
- As a result of Ministry of External Affairs, you will come to know which job is eligible.
- Download the Ministry of External Affairs application form/fill up the online form correctly.
- Recheck all the details, that you have entered in the application form of Ministry of External Affairs.
- Finally, submit the online Ministry of External Affairs application and/or send it to the given address before the last date ends.