This is to inform all Osun State indigene about the ongoing Recruitment into Osun State Government Civil Service Commission for only Statistician position, apply here. Download Application Form here.
Recruitment Registration Form is now opened for Interested and qualified applicants to apply online. This post will help you apply successfully for ongoing Osun State Government Recruitment for Statistician 2020.
Applications are invited for the position under:
Job Title: Statistician – General
Reference Number: Osun SG 2020
Application Form Requirements for Osun State Government Jobs
- A minimum of B.Sc Statistics (not less than 2nd Class Lower Division),
- At least 20 years’ post-qualification experience in the rudiments of the Public Service within or outside the State of Osun
- Relevant Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills
- Applicants within the Public Service should not be below the post of a Deputy Director, GL.16
How to apply for Osun State Government Recruitment for Statistician
Interested and qualified candidates should submit and address their Applications as follows:
The Head of Service,
Office of the Head of Service,
Office of the Governor,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Check out – Chevening UK Government Scholarship Programme
Please note better:
- Applications must be typewritten, accompanied by ten (10) clear copies of Curriculum Vitae (CV) and all relevant documents, including certificate (s) and letters relating to background and employment history;
- Applicants within the Public Service should route their applications through their Accounting Officers;
- The completed application should be sealed and marked “OSUN SG 2020” on the left top corner of the envelope containing it.
Application Form Closing date for Osun State Government Recruitment for Statistician 2020
The deadline for the closing of portal is on 25th September, 2020. Please apply before the deadline.