About 1500 Applicants has been Shortlisted for Npower Creative Scheme, Training date has been announced and requirements/instructions have been listed for selected Candidates. See more details under.
Npower Creative Recruitment Team has Shortlisted about 1500 Successful Volunteers for Training.
Npower have shortlisted 1500 prospective trainees for the N-Creative Training (Northern zone). And have asked selected beneficiaries to prepare and report to the training camp for a 3 month in-camp training starting from Friday, 15th January, 2021.
Npower Creative Beneficiaries 2021 Training Requirements
Successful applicants shortlisted are to come along with the followings;
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Two photocopies of Bank BVN print-out.
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwears, toiletries
N-Creative 2021 Training Date and Time
Selected beneficiaries to prepare and report to the training camp for a 3 month in-camp training starting from Friday, 15th January, 2021
N-power Creative 2021 Training Venue
The training venue is Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), along Kubwa Express Road Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
You will be provided with feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Please read the following Instructions carefully
- Failure to report to camp by Monday 18″ January, 2021 will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
Visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office in your State for additional information, from the N-Power Programme Team. Click here to view NOA Offices.