Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) 2021/2022 United Kingdom Postgraduate Scholarship Award Application Form is out apply here. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing 2021/2022 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) United Kingdom Postgraduate Scholarship Award. Registration Form Portal has been opened for interested and qualified applicants. See more details under.
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the “NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s Degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
- The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
Requirements for NLNG United Kingdom Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from
- September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 NLNG United Kingdom Postgraduate Scholarship Award
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Please note the followings
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online