We are glad to inform the general public that the 2021 Nigerian Navy Final List of Shortlisted Candidates is out for Interview/Screening/Verifications Exercise and the result of the NN 2020 Recruitment Aptitude Test held on 12th December has been released. Check list here.
Are you among applicants that applied for 2020 Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment and took part during CBT Aptitude Test, we are delighted to inform you that the list of final selected applicants is out check now!
This article contains the PDF List of Selected Candidates and Instructions for all successful applicants.
Instructions for all Successful Applicants
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Aptitude Test held on 12 December 2020. The candidates are to attend an interview either at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos or Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview Date 2021
The interview would be conducted concurrently at both centres from 1 – 16 April 2021. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30 passport-sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
Please note also:
Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it is found that any of the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
NN Recruitment Interview Centre across 36 State of Federation
The candidates are to attend the interview at a specified centre in the following order of their States of Origin:
A.) Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo Navy Town Lagos Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021
- Cross River.
B.) Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021
- Akwa Ibom.
C.) Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt Rivers Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021
D.) Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021
- Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
- All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
How to check 2021 Nigerian Navy Final List of Shortlisted Candidates
You might be interested in under-listed Opportunities