Npower Recruitment Team has finally unveil new Application Link via www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng for interested and qualification applicants both Graduates and Non Graduates via online. Application Portal for Npower 2020/2021 Recruitment is out check here.
We are glad to inform the general public that 2020-2021 Npower Recruitment Job portal has a new link for successful registration. To be successful you need to register through the Application Portal which I will list here.
2020/2021 Npower enlistment is totally free of charge don’t pay penny to anyone to get you Npower Jobs. For a successful application form to be carry oot, you need to understand all requirements and how to apply successful during application Form Process.
2020/2021 NEW NPOWER RECRUITMENT APPLICATION LINK PORTAL
The purpose of this article is to showcase new Npower Job Recruitment Portal, the portal required applicants to follow steps for a successful application.
The new link portal was address as www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Eligibility/qualifications for Npower Job Registration Form
- Applicants at the aged of 18 – 35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002) can apply online
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
Steps to Register for 2020/2021 Npower Recruitment Batch C
The Npower application registration portal will open at 11:45PM on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians. That means registration will commence Saturday.
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- Once our Email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.
Please note better;
The 2020/2021 Npower Recruitment of N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are for only graduates. Furthermore, Npower Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
After your submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe, it will be use for Npower online assessment test.
Selection process is transparent, successful Shortlisted Candidates will be listed on recruitment portal.