Apply online for ongoing 2023 Neptune MicroFinance Bank Graduates Trainee Program via online – application form is available via link portal. Get started below:
Neptune is on a mission to empower people through financial inter-mediation in Nigeria and Africa. We are poised to meet your business and personal financial needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging, and results-driven global organization.
Requirements for Neptune MicroFinance Bank Graduates Trainee Program 2023
- You have completed a university degree.
- Recent graduate (2021-2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of banking and Neptune MFB processes and products.
- Experience in being part of the Neptune-nVAULT expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
How to apply for Neptune MicroFinance Bank Graduates Trainee Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.