National Housing Fund Loan 2021/2022 Application Form is out register here. Please we encourage you not to miss this opportunity by Federal Government for 2021/2022 National Housing Fund (NHF) Loan from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, download Online Registration Form Below:
This post contains about the 2021/2022 NHF Loan from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, How to apply/register online successfully and requirements involves for successful registration.
About – The National Housing Fund (NHF) is a federal government initiative Created to provide funds that will facilitate the provision of affordable housing for the Nigerian citizens. In this post, we will walk you through on how to access NHF loan from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
National Housing Fund loan aimed at helping Nigerians who cannot afford commercial housing to own houses by contributing 2.5% of their monthly salary to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
Requirements for 2021/2022 National Housing Fund loan
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years and must be a Nigerian.
- Must open/have a savings account with a registered Primary
- Mortgage Bank (PMB).
- Have an approved survey or site plans.
- Priced bill of quantities where applicable.
- Valuation report prepared by a firm of registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Must have been contributing to the National housing fund for a period not less than six (6) months.
- Applicant must have satisfactory regular financial track record.
- Applicants’ reason for the loan must be to build, acquire or renovate a house.
National Housing Fund loan Security
- The property for which the loan is obtained shall be the collateral
- The property must have approved building plan and must have value equivalent to the loan
- The property must have assurance.
- The highest amount you can obtain is N15 million.
Interest for the loan
The interest for the loan is as follows;
- 15million – 30% interest rate.
- 10million – 20% interest rate.
- 5million – 10% interest rate.
How to apply/register for 2021-2021 National Housing Fund Loan
Steps below will help you to apply for NHF loan successfully;
- Open a saving account with PMB.
- Start contributing 2.6% of your income for at least six (6) months.
- Visit any Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) accredited
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) to obtain application form.
- Fill the NHF form and submit back to your chosen MLO.
Don’t miss the underlisted Loan Opportunities
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about 2021/2022 National Housing Fund (NHF) Loan from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.