Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service (DSSC) Recruitment 2023 for Graduates & Postgraduates Applicants in Nigeria is ongoing – apply here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023 for Graduates & Postgraduates. Get started here.
Are you interested working Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service (DSSC)? Opportunity is here for you to apply online. Registration portal is open for interested applicants to register online. Online application form is totally free for interested and suitable applicants.
About the job
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
General requirements for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023 for Graduates & Postgraduates Applicants
- Nigerian citizens by Birth
- Interested applicant must be single
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable
- Interested applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
- Additionally, applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC..
How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023 for Graduates & Postgraduates
Interested applicants are to apply online via NAF recruitment portal at https://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Closing date for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023 for Graduates & Postgraduates Application Form
Application open from 19 December 2022 and closes 30 January 2023.