Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for General Manager-Enterprise Sales, Enterprises Business via application form portal – get started under.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1810
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Division: Enterprise Business
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 4
Reports To: Chief Enterprise Business Officer
Details About this Job
- Provide technical leadership/advice in the formulation and development of Enterprise Sales policies and guidelines and ensure compliance of operations of the department with MTN policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement plans in support of approved Enterprise Solutions strategies, ensuring an effective method of monitoring related initiatives is deployed as well as providing regular management reports on the plans.
- Develop Enterprise Sales strategies and initiatives to meet targets in alignment with the division/MTN corporate strategy and in response to events or changes impacting departmental activities.
- Drive and manage the Enterprise Business Sales team to meet and beat revenue and new business targets and ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Provide thought leadership and advice on the creation/adoption of a framework to integrate business analysis and planning into MTNN’s engagements and identify/create distinct competitive advantages for the organization through strategic use of information.
- Plan and develop framework and strategies for delivering information/analytics solutions to key stakeholders and leading the design and oversight of business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Lead and collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Assess resource requirements for the department and develop budget for the Enterprise Sales function and regularly monitor resources of the department ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost effective and financially disciplined manner and in line with budget provisions and new markets.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Support the sale of complex communications solutions in large corporate customer organizations (consultative-based selling) by developing effective counterpart relationships.
- Identify viable business opportunities trends with strong supporting business case imperative to outputs, strategic business and industry-related research and analysis.
- Regularly monitor and review resources of the department ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost effective and financially disciplined manner and in line with budget provisions.
- Partner effectively with MTNN’s critical high value customers to enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand.
- Develop and implement an effective account management strategy which includes contact strategies, account development planning and sales pipelines.
- Develop and implement reseller agreements, distribution strategies and other sale opportunities.
- Review Enterprise Sales performance/market information, provide executive management with timely feedback on response actions in keeping in line with set business objective and goals and develop contingency plans as required to address shortfalls or excesses.
- Coach and mentor the Enterprise Sales team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff career development.
- Provide leadership and direction in the operations, leading team to deliver on respective business targets and improve overall performance of the department.
Requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for General Manager-Enterprise Sales, Enterprises Business
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- An post graduate degree preferably in a business related discipline (e.g. MSc , MBA, etc) will be advantageous
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable.
Minimum of 12 years’ experience which includes:
- Senior management track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry as per relevant role
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding of emerging markets is advantageous)
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies
- Experience in managing a national sales force
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics
- Commercial experience in relevant sector
- Experience in identifying new markets
- Corporate sales experience is a plus
How to apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for General Manager-Enterprise Sales, Enterprises Business
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply also for:
MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Manager – HR Business Partnering, Human Resources
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Specialist – Finance Operation, Finance