This post is all about how to upload your O’level through JAMB Profile Portal/ CAPS FOR Candidates seeking Admission into University, Polytechnic and College of Education. Also those with awaiting results can now upload their result online.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has directed all candidates seeking admission into University, Polytechnic and College of Education to upload their O’level result through caps and no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result OR who has not uploaded their result on jamb portal/jamb caps will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Closing date for JAMB Upload of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE Results
For now there is nothing like closing date for uploading and re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB CAPS portal. All uploading will end when your choice of institution has completed the intake of candidates for the session.
Apply also for: Federal Government Undergraduates Scholarships Award
Steps to Upload WAEC & NECO on JAMB Profile Portal/ CAPS
Please don’t be deceived, all uploading through JAMB Caps must be done via accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office or JAMB Registration centre. Steps beneath will assist you further.
- Visit any accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office or JAMB Registration centre with your olevel a copy of your O’level Result and jamb profile Code.
- Your results will be entered into the jamb portal and also a scanned copy of your result will be upload at the same time
- After that a screen display showing “Result upload successful” will display
How to confirm if you’re Uploads of O’level on Cap was done Successfully
- Login to your jamb portal via www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility..
- Enter you email address and jamb password, then login
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- Then click on my “O’level” on the left hand side of your screen if you are using a laptop
- If you have successfully uploaded your o’level result, the full list of your o’level result will display with your subjects, grades, year of exam, type of exam and examination number
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NEXIT Portal Email Validation Process
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free