Registration Portal for COVID-19 Vaccination in Nigeria has been launched. Portal is now opened for interested Nigerians who wish to register for COVID-19 Vaccination. Here I will provide link for a successful Registration.
This post contains about COVID-19 Vaccination in Nigeria, how to register online and Registration Portal for a successful registration.
The Government of Nigeria through the National Primary Health Care Development Agency Unveils the Covid-19 Vaccination Registration portal for Nigerians.
Nigeria is scheduled to take the delivery of 3.92 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, 2 March 2021. The delivery will mark the first arrival of the COVID-19 vaccine in the country and make Nigeria the next West African country to benefit from the COVAX Facility after Ghana, and Cote d’Ivoire.
The arrival of the Coronavirus vaccine will enable the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) to commence the vaccination of Nigerians in priority groups, starting with the frontline healthcare workers.]
How to register for Nigeria-Covid19 Vaccine-Registration
Nigerians can register via the Electronic Management of Immunization Data (EMID) Registration Portal https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg as that is the registration platform of the Federal Ministry of Health for COVID 19 Vaccination.
- it captures your data and schedules you for COVID 19 vaccination.
- registering here will make your vaccination easier and faster.
To curtail the spread of Corona Virus please take the following Responsibilities –
- Step one – Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Step two – Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Step three – Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Step four – Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Step five – Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Step six – Stay home if you feel unwell.
A breakdown of cases by state can be found via http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Nigeria Coronavirus Vaccine
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.