Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme 2022 Application Form Link Portal is now open for interested applicants to apply and register online. We are delighted to inform business women across Africa about 2022 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme for Women Entrepreneurs. See how to register online.
About the programme
The program was extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. The program has since provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa. This year hosts the 4th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to other 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N16Million Naira to WSMEs.
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
Requirements Eligibility for 2022 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme
Women aged 18-55yrs old who are;
a. Resident in Nigeria,
b. Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
c. With businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission
Benefits for successful beneficiaries
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N4 million naira
- Third prize is N3 million naira
- Fourth prize is N2 million naira
- Fifth prize is N1 million naira
- Sixth Prize is N750,000 naira
- Seventh Prize is N500,000
20 applicants will also receive consolation prizes such as free online advertisement and free website development
The top 100 applicants will receive a 12 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
How to register for 2022 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme
Application Form Closing Dates for Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme
The registration form deadline is on the 19th of August 2022.