Registration Form Link Portal for Nigeria Idol Season 9 Auditions 2024 is open for interested and qualified candidates to register online – see requirements and how to participates.
Nigeria Idol Season 9 Auditions 2024 link portal is now open for interested applicants to audition for the 2024 biggest musical competition show in Nigeria.
Nigerian Idol is a television reality show with a nation-wide search for Nigeria’s next solo superstar, which will offer one young talent the opportunity that raw talented singers have until now, only dreamed of.
Nigerian Idol aims to find the best singer in the country who can be defined as the “National” singer, and International Artiste.
Application is now open for the 2024 Nigerian Idol audition. Interested applicants can submit their entries via https://www.africamagic.tv/nigerianidol
Requirements for Nigeria Idol Season 9 Auditions 2024
- You must be Nigerian and between 16 and 30 years of age to be eligible.
- Kindly go the application portal link above and fill in your personal details so that the organizers can contact you should your audition be successful.
- Then upload your singing audition. (please have this ready before completing the form). Your audition video should not be longer than 30 seconds, so choose the part of your song that best shows off your voice. No instruments or backtracks are allowed.
- Should your audition be successful you will be invited to audition in person in front of the Nigerian Idol judges.
- The winner of the 2024 Nigerian Idol stand a chance to win N30 million and more. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make your mark in the music industry.
Just as it happened on the previous season following the Idol format, a panel of three judges, made up of some of the music industry’s most influential experts, will be faced with the daunting prospect of choosing 50 talented singers to face the viewing public who will decide, in a series of live shows, who most deserves the chance of stardom. These 50 hopefuls will be set tasks to prove that they have got the musical talent to make it in one of the world’s fastest-growing and most competitive music industries.