Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships Application Registration Form Portal 2020/2021– Are you under-graduate from recognized institutions in Nigeria your opportunity is here. See more details under.
This post contains application Form for 2020/2021 Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships Application Form, basic Requirements and how to successfully apply/register for Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships Awards
Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships Application Form is for Interested and qualified candidates.
General Requirements for Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships Programme
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution
- All Under-graduate applicants:
- Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
- Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
- Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
- Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
- All applicants must be in their second year or above
- All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
- All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
- All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
- All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months)
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
- Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board
- Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
How to apply/register for Lagos State Bursary/Scholarships
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application.
Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
Apply online via https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbundergraduate
Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application
Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
Please note the following:
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.