Apply for 2021 Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme. We are glad to inform the general public most especially Nigerian Youths about Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme. Registration Portal is now opened for interested and qualified applicants.
Register online now for 2021 Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme, this post will help you to know more about Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme, how to register and requirements involves apply successfully.
The purpose of the two-day LBS Young Talents Programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. LBS will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
Program Modules will include:
- Strategy formulation and execution
- Career Adaptability and Resilience in changing business environments
- Building for social impact.
- Budgeting, investment and wealth creation.
- Interactive sessions with Business Founders and Senior Business Executives, etc.
Don’t miss the underlisted Loan Opportunities
Requirements for 2021 Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
How to apply/register for Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
- Download and fill the YTP Application form
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.