Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board Recruitment Application Form is out apply here. This is to inform you about the ongoing recruitment at Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board. Apply before the closing date.
Application Portal is now opened for interested applicants to apply for the available positions before application registration date. Download Application Form here.
Jobs Position at 2020 /2021 Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board Recruitment
- Deputy Dirctor Compliance
- Deputy Director Administration
- Deputy Director Grants and Linkages
- Desk Officers for Compliance Grants and Linkages, scholarship, loans and bursary.
- Deputy Director ICT
- Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary
- Deputy Director Loan
- ICT officer
- Confidential Secretaries
Requirements for 2020/2021 Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board Recruitment
- Candidates applying for Deputy Director, Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation, should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Management or Social Scusnces, with at least eight years post-quaiification cognate experience. Candidate for the position must have MAE certifications and must be computer literate. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the position of Deputy Director of Adminstration should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field. Additional Qualifications, preferably a Masier’s degree, would be an added advantage. The candidate should have at least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience and must be computer literate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, international Political Economy or other relevant subjects is the basic requirements for the post of deputy Director Grants, Linkages and Resource. A Master’s degree is preferred and at least eight years post-qualification cognate experience working in grants management and proposal, business development, design, ” prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.” The candidate must have proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports
- Applicants who are eligible for the post of Deputy Director, ICT must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or engineering or equivalent education and of work experience. He or she should have “at least six years post-qualification cognate experience in project management or software development! capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.”
How to apply for 2020/2021 Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board Jobs Recruitment
Follow the instruction to apply successfully.
Application Form Closing date 2020 Kaduna State Scholarship and Loan Board Recruitment
The deadline is on the 19th of November, 2020.
Keeps the Conversation going,
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about KDSG Jobs 2020/2021
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here