Kaduna State Graduates Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Program 2020 Application Form is out via online, apply now before the closing date. We are glad to inform all graduates about the 2020 Kaduna State Graduates Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Program. Register now!
Are you interested about the 2020 Kaduna State Graduates Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Program? Opportunity is now for you to apply for 2020 application form.
Here I will show you all the application form selection process, requirements and application process.
Application Form Eligibility
- Age range 25-35 years (MAXIMUM AGE OF 35 WHEN THE FELLOWSHIP ENDS)
- Graduate from an accredited University
- Completed NYSC
A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor. Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
Selection Process for Kaduna State Graduates Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Program
- Applications submitted on the portal before the stated deadline are automatically filtered for plagiarism and grammar. Those who attain the minimum score required (cut-off score) and beyond, make it to the second round of assessments.
- In the second round, each application undergoes a preliminary strength of argument and further use of English assessment by independent editors and successful applications move to the third round of assessments.
- In this third level, each application is reviewed by two members of the Steering Committee. They are scored based on use of English, persuasiveness of argument, demonstration of leadership/public service qualities and strength of curriculum vitae (CV) and letters of recommendation. Applicants who meet the cut-off score and beyond are contacted and asked to make video submissions of themselves responding to questions asked.
- In stage four, the videos are reviewed by the Steering Committee with the best of them being selected for the consideration of the Governing Board.
- The Governing Board then does the final selection of the required number of Fellows who would form the next cohort of the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship.
- The successful applicants are contacted by the KIF Secretariat and announced by the Governor at an unveiling ceremony.
How to apply for 2020 Kaduna State Graduates Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Program
Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), an essay (word document of 1000 words maximum), and two letters of recommendation.
An important part of the application is the essay where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
Join the Discuss
Share and Leave us some comments on what on you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.