Do you reside in Kaduna State, in any of the below mentioned Local Government Area, then you are eligible to apply for 2020/2021 Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme. See how to apply under;
In a bid to improve wheat production and processing, the Kaduna State Government is inviting interested young farmers to enroll in the year 2020 dry season wheat farming programme being done in collaboration with the Central Bank in Nigeria.
Application Requirements for 2020 Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme
- applicants must be above the age of 18 years
- applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- applicants must be at sound mental health and moral character
- applicants must be without a prior criminal record
- applicants must be resident or willing to reside in one at the following local government areas
- Birnin Gwari
- Applicants must be willing to work under the supervision of the Kaduna State Government.
Your duties as a Beneficiary
All Successful applicants shall upon enrollment undergo extensive training on wheat Farming. The training Exercise shall be in the middle of October 2020, while the Farming Season begins in the first week of November 2020.
How to apply/register for 2020/2021 Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme
Interested applicant should click on the Recruitment tab on https://kdsg.gov.ng
Next select 2020 Dry Season Wheat Farming to submit their Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Qualifications, Bank Account Number and Bank Verification Number.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update 2020 KDSG-Dry-Season-farming Programme
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here