This article is all about 2020/2021 Imo State Government Recruitment Application Form via online. Application Form Portal will be provided for interested applicants at the end of this post. See more details below.
This post will help you to apply for 2020/2021 Imo State Government Recruitment Application Form and here I will list out application requirements.
Register for – Central Bank of Nigeria Textile Industrial Loan
Apply for – NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan Scheme
Requirements for Imo State Government Recruitment Application Form
- Applicants must possesses at least first degree in any of recognized institution.
- Have advanced knowledge of computer usage and Information Technology packages
- A proven and demonstrable ability to attract National and International research and development grants
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain highly skilled professional and talented teaching and non-teaching staff
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and possess the ability to build bridges between staff, students and other members.
- Candidate must not be more than sixty (60) years at the time of appointment
How to register your Business online
How to apply for 2020/2021 Imo State Government Recruitment Application Form
Apply online via Application Form Link Portal
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 15 copies of their Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and other relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae shall contain among other things:
Name in full (Surname first) in block letters
Date and place of birth
State of Origin
State of Marriage, if applicable
Local Government of Origin
Local Government of Marriage
Permanent Home Address
Present Contact Address
Educational Institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained including members/fellowship of relevant professional bodies
Work experience including full details of former and present duties with dates
All Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked at the top left corner, “Application For The Post Of Rector” to:
C/o Senior Special Assistant (Special Duties),
Office of the Secretary Of The Government Of Imo State,
Government House Annex, Owerri
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Imo State Jobs
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here