MTN Nigeria Chenosis Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024 Application Form link portal is open for interested applicants – apply before closing date. Register online.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Chenosis Graduate Trainee program 2023
Job Identification: 3293
Location: Olubunmi Okogie Road – Sangotedo, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
About the Programme
- Chenosis is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success.
- The urgency for change has become more heightened amidst increased competitive intensity across all markets in which MTN operates.
The Chenosis Graduate Programme must therefore ensure the successful delivery in context of:
- Alignment of the Programme objectives with the overall MTN strategy
- Rapidly changing ICT environment
- The geographic complexity of MTN’s footprint across Africa and the Middle East
- Management of executive and shareholder expectations across all 22 OpCos throughout the transformation
- Management of customer and supplier expectations
- Evolving industry sector constantly presenting new challenges and opportunities to the core businesses
- Participative environment – highly diverse and team-focused
- Rapid advancement of systems and technology
- Constant dynamics and local challenges in the economic, regulatory and legal environments
- Focus on key strategic programs which require cross functional, cross market collaboration and top management visibility
The Graduate: Chenosis will be accountable for the following Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct research on technology trends.
- Facilitate ad hoc meetings with relevant stakeholders as deemed necessary
- Type reports according to required formats
- Prepare presentations using information received
- Provide status / progress reports as required
- Drive improvement across the business to achieve the optimal service quality deliverables
- Research of content for presentations, creation and editing of presentations, presentation layout and quality assurance in alignment with MTNs corporate communication standards
- Editing of media (videos, audio) to reduce length while capturing the essence of the presentations / meetings
- Assist in the collation of information for reporting dashboards on various performance metrics internally to Senior Management as well as cross functional teams and externally to vendors; following up with the relevant parties to ensure information provided on time
- Assisting in curation of content in knowledge bases (intranet), understanding of the content, assisting staff in finding documents and knowledge, ability to answer frequently asked questions
- Assist in delivering the global product portfolio and roadmap
- Assist in defining Go-to-market activities focusing on innovation and revenue streams, working hand in hand with product managers across Chenosis MTN OPCO’s
- Assist in management / tracking of overall product lifecycle
- Interface with OpCo presales and design in support of large or strategic opportunities
- Assist in producing documentation of service: marketing manuals, annexes to contracts (Service Description, Manual of Operations, Pricing, Terms of Service, SLA’s), training documentation and business presentations
- Define and update weekly governance updates for installed base & new product development across MTN Group
- Research possible future requirements of customers in product roadmap using market insights and research.
- Continuously identify key gaps to grow portfolio/s based on market priorities, multinational accounts, across OpCo connectivity and Enterprise Sales needs
- Prioritize development activity on the network based on insights from corporate tenders across the group. as well as customer & market insights.
- Assist in defining & establishing frameworks & methodologies for Chenosis products team
- Possess the authority, presence and integrity to command respect from colleagues and from external contacts
- Planning and organizing as required
- Foster Team and independent work within Chenosis
- Foster cross functional collaboration between IT, products, technology, Sales and marketing
Requirements/Qualifications for MTN Nigeria Chenosis Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024
- Minimum of 4 Year Academic Degree / B.Sc / BTech in Computer Science/Software engineering or Programming/Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Post-Graduate will be advantageous
- Graduate work experience or internships is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of embedded software and pro.
Skills / Competencies:
- Highly collaborative, inclusive, and agile atmosphere in partnership with multi-functional teams.
- Ability to learn, grow, and evolve
Guideline to apply for MTN Nigeria Chenosis Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online