Kenya Visa Application Form is always online download now! Many find it difficult to get Kenya Visa Application Form, after reading this article about how to apply for Kenya Visa Application Form. It will be easier and simple for you. Download online now!
This post contains Kenya Visa Application Form Requirements and how to apply successfully for Kenya Visa Application Form.
Kenya Visa Application Form Requirements
- $200 Money order / Cashier’s cheque only ( Payable to Embassy of The Republic of Kenya)
- 2 (Two) Passport size pictures
- Application letter (in duplicate)
- Duly filled visa application form – Click for form
- Copy of biodata page of the applicant passport
- An Invitation letter from the host person in Kenya (include copy of Kenyan ID or Kenyan Passport)
Please note the followings while getting requirements ready:
- Please DO NOT sends your original passport. Once the visa is approved, the applicant will be called to avail their original passport for visa issuance.
- Two recent (taken within the last 6 months), identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background
- One original Kenya visa application form, completed online and then printed and signed
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets
- If requesting a five year visa, a letter of intent outlining the applicant’s purpose of travel to Kenya, the length of intended stay in Kenya, reason a five year visa is requested, name of places to be visited, contact information in Kenya, and accommodation information for upcoming trip.
Kenya Visa Application Form Fees
Single entry Visa $50.00
Multiple entry Visa $100.00
East Africa Visa $100.00 – (1 VISA FOR 3 COUNTRIES – KENYA, UGANDA AND RWANDA) allows travel between Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda with the same multiple entry visa. The holder of the East Africa Tourist Visa shall enter the region from the country that issued the visa and move within the two other countries without applying for another visa or paying another visa fee.
Transit Visa $20.00
Administrative fee for referred visa $10.00
Diplomatic, Official, Service and Courtesy visas will continue to be issued Gratis.
How to apply successfully for Kenya Visa Application Form
- Go to www.evisa.go.ke and click on create eVisa account
- Once Logged in, Select Deparment of Immigration services.
- Select submit Appplication.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Applicants should take note of the following
Visa processing fee is non refundable
Incomplete applications will be rejected
The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya
Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence
A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya
The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry
How to apply and download Kenya Visa Application Form online